The highlights of the new release include:
- The maximum range per DTS device is increased to 10 km -- for more efficient coverage in large-scale installations, like traffic and transport tunnels, cable trays, conveyor belts, and large building structures.
- Up to 4 channels per device: this not only lowers your costs, it lets you monitor 2 loops reduntantly with one device.
- A crystal-clear alphanumeric display screen shows important status information.
- 44 internal relays are now available in a single device -- with external extensions available.
- Attractive warranty and service plans available (1 year standard, extensions for 3, 5, or 7 years).
- Keep the overview of your installation, even with multiple devices, with our SmartVision software suite. A central database for analysis and reporting. Clear, graphical alarm management. Sensor cable routing visualized and color-coded.
- The Linear Heat Series DTS device is available as a 19" rack-mounted model, or in secure IP66 outdoor housings. AP Sensing provides the sensor cable that fits your application needs, as well as a broad range of clamps, fasteners, adapters, tools and accessories for sensor cable mounting.
AP Sensing has the industry's most complete set of certifications, including UL-521 and ATEX down to Zone 0 -- helping you comply to the highest security standards.
A permanent focus on customer needs is the basis for our success, and we have hundreds of successful installations worldwide. Contact us today to learn more about the new N4387B Linear Heat Series B-version. Find out what we can do for you!